Thursday, December 08, 2005

We’re Going to OKC

The surgeon who is going to be performing the surgery on our son in Oklahoma City wants him in OKC so that he can observe him firsthand. Therefore, we are going to OKC tomorrow morning. Our baby is still doing quite well, and they still hope to postpone the surgery for up to a week, but they also want to do the surgery as soon as they think they can safely do so. The surgery could be performed as early as Monday, or as late as Friday, but probably Wednesday.

Please be praying for the surgeon’s wisdom and skill as he treats our son and my wife and me and we deal with the daily challenges that will arise. Pray for safety during the transport for our son and for my wife and I. Pray for peace for my wife and myself as we are getting more worried as the surgery nears.

Once we are in OKC, I don’t know how often I will have Internet access, but I will post updates as often as possible.

Thank you for your prayers.

Originally posted at: http://meanderingaphorisms.blogspot.com/

No comments: